This Inspiron 15 (7537) video repair tutorial was brought to you by
SHOP FOR DELL Inspiron 15 (7537) PARTS:
Complete Inspiron 15 (7537) Parts List in Stock:
Shop for more than 250,000 Dell parts shipped same day
Tools needed for this repair: 1/8 inch Flat Head & Phillips Screwdriver
Repair Difficulty: Intermediate (Medium)
INSTALLATION & REPAIR INSTRUCTIONS:
– STEP-1: Avoid static discharge by grounding yourself using a wrist grounding strap or by touching a bare metal surface like a connector on the back of the laptop and remove all the power including the battery and power adapter.
– STEP-2: Slide the battery latches towards the outside of the laptop until they click.
– STEP-3: Follow link to Read More –
Having trouble finding the correct part? Contact us, our educated staff can help!
Toll Free: 866-816-5254 or
PARTS-PEOPLE.COM – ABOUT US
– We stock over 250,000 Genuine Dell laptop parts.
– More than 10 years in business
– Five star ratings from Yelp, InsiderPages, Citysearch, & more
– We have sold over 2 million Dell parts to more than 200,000 customers world-wide
– Complete company history –
Share Us, Like Us, and Follow Us
Thank You for watching our videos.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://sociercise.com/cong-nghe
[related_posts_by_tax title=”Xem thêm Bài Viết:”]
what are each of the ribbon cables for? (is one for LEDs?)
Short, but very inspirative. Excelent
This video helped me out so I wanted to say thanks.
Quick question: if i want to go from qwertz(German) to qwerty(English) will a keyboard replacement be enough or do i have to use a softwarte to remap the keys?
Do you have to remove the battery before removing the keyboard? I just installed a new one and some of the keys aren't working. Not sure why, but maybe its not plugged in right. Any help?
Is it possible to just remove the keyboard cap? I think I have something stuck under.